Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2015 Reflection Slide not flush

Just picked this up used. I found the following issue with my passenger side slide. This is not a Schwintek slide mechanism.

1. When the slide is in the right lower side is 1/2” away from the seal at the bottom. As you work your way toward the top the 1/2” gap goes away. The left side is flush from top to bottom.

2. When the slide is out I measured the distance outside from the wall to the end of the slide. The right side is 1/2” longer than the left but only at the bottom. The top is exactly the same.

What could be wrong and is it adjustable to fix it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @AL22RV . . . What you describe is relatively minor and can definitely be adjusted. Do you have the Lippert Manual that originally came with this trailer?

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    2015 Reflection 303RLS

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2015 Reflection Slide not flush

Quote Originally Posted by Cate&Rob View Post
    @AL22RV . . . What you describe is relatively minor and can definitely be adjusted. Do you have the Lippert Manual that originally came with this trailer?

Rob
    I think so but I’ll have to check. I think I remember seeing it. The manuals are in the coach back at our campground. We are seasonal there. Will be back there this weekend. Are you thinking there is an adjustment procedure in it?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AL22RV View Post
    I think so but I’ll have to check. I think I remember seeing it. The manuals are in the coach back at our campground. We are seasonal there. Will be back there this weekend. Are you thinking there is an adjustment procedure in it?
    Electronic copy attached here . . . see pages 12 - 17 . . .

Rob
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LCI_Towable RV Master Manual_rev_100313.pdf  
    Cate & Rob
    2015 Reflection 303RLS

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cate&Rob View Post
    Electronic copy attached here . . . see pages 12 - 17 . . .

Rob
    Thank you. Seems like the synchronization adjustment should fix the lower corner problem.