Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Emily Stahley (EStahley)

Has any one corresponded with Emily the last few days. She was working on something for me and stopped responding last Thursday. Wondering if she is on vacation or something. I never did get her email or phone number and we only talked via private messages on this forum. Love to have her email or phone number. Would also love to get Grand Design Solitude Product Manager (Rob Groover) email also. He seems to be elusive. The phone number listed in GD contacts on this forum always goes to voice mail and the voice mail just gives the number you reached so no clue if it's his number or not.
    Gary and Cindy
    Cibolo, Tx.
    2019 Grand Design Solitude 310GK

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    She's on vacation.
    Curtis, Christine, Cole, and Charlotte

2007 Chevrolet Silverado Duramax LBZ, CCLB
    2020 Momentum 351M

King Pin
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    She took the weekend off to test out her new Imagine. I really like to see one of the key employees actually using the products they produce! I also know that she took a couple of extra days to assist a relative who was undergoing surgery. I heard last night that she is back at it, but really backed up with over 100 requests for assistance. I'm sure she'll get with you soon.

Jim

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonJim View Post
    She took the weekend off to test out her new Imagine. I really like to see one of the key employees actually using the products they produce! I also know that she took a couple of extra days to assist a relative who was undergoing surgery. I heard last night that she is back at it, but really backed up with over 100 requests for assistance. I'm sure she'll get with you soon.

Jim
    Thanks! I'm sure she is backed up on responses. She hasn't even read the one I sent last Friday yet. She is my only contact so my only choice is to wait.
    Gary and Cindy
    Cibolo, Tx.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonJim View Post

Jim
    Jim, if you have a way to contact Emily other than through this forum, please ask her to check her private messages from me. Thanks
    Gary and Cindy
    Cibolo, Tx.

Manufacturer
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    46 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasUmpire View Post
    Has any one corresponded with Emily the last few days. She was working on something for me and stopped responding last Thursday. Wondering if she is on vacation or something. I never did get her email or phone number and we only talked via private messages on this forum. Love to have her email or phone number. Would also love to get Grand Design Solitude Product Manager (Rob Groover) email also. He seems to be elusive. The phone number listed in GD contacts on this forum always goes to voice mail and the voice mail just gives the number you reached so no clue if it's his number or not.
    Hi Gary!

I did reply to your message just a bit ago. I am sorry. I will be limited with my communication for a bit longer as I am taking care of my husband after surgery. Sorry for the delay!

Emily