Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We're cancelling as well. We've been busy all week and have an outing scheduled tomorrow as well, today is a day of rest (me) and laundry (DW). OK, I know that doesn't sound right but she won't let a basket of clothes just sit there. We decided IHOP, the New Balance store and the post ofc would be all the driving we would do today. We'll see you all later.
    Is it too early to bug Red & Pam about when the Rally sign up is?
    Tom & Nancy
    Newport, MI
    369RL, #302

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This Just In: you guys out there don't realize how cold it is down here until you find out the putt-putt golf tourney has been canceled due to the weather. 55, sunny & breezy has been determined to be TOO COLD TO BE OUTSIDE!
    That is all, you may now go back to your previously scheduled indoor activities.
    Tom & Nancy
    Newport, MI
    369RL, #302

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We were at the show on Wednesday. Spent all of our time looking at toy haulers and most of our interest is with the 376th style unit. My understand is that Montana and Cedar Creek build one.

We did not care for the layout of the Montana. It did not feel as plush as the GD either. The garage is deeper than the 376TH but that was the only thing we liked better. The Silver Back from Cedar Creek has almost the identical design as the the 376 but the entry stairs are directly across from the bathroom door which we found odd. I believe the garage is also deeper and it has 4 drawers (I think it was the Sliverback) at the end of the garage which was pretty cool. In both these other units I found the seating position on the toilet too cramped (on top of the list for me ). They are both $20K less but also don't come with generators. There may be other major differences but neither made a big enough impression on us to dig deeper. But $20K is a lot of money.

Oldcow
    2023 F450
    2013 Outback 300RB
    2018 DR650
    2004 Kawasaki ZRX 1224R

A rolling stone....we're in Tucson, Az. now.
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldcow View Post
    We were at the show on Wednesday. Spent all of our time looking at toy haulers and most of our interest is with the 376th style unit. My understand is that Montana and Cedar Creek build one.

We did not care for the layout of the Montana. It did not feel as plush as the GD either. The garage is deeper than the 376TH but that was the only thing we liked better. The Silver Back from Cedar Creek has almost the identical design as the the 376 but the entry stairs are directly across from the bathroom door which we found odd. I believe the garage is also deeper and it has 4 drawers (I think it was the Sliverback) at the end of the garage which was pretty cool. In both these other units I found the seating position on the toilet too cramped (on top of the list for me ). They are both $20K less but also don't come with generators. There may be other major differences but neither made a big enough impression on us to dig deeper. But $20K is a lot of money.

Oldcow
    Compare the insulation factors on all three of them also.....especially the slide outs. I know, first hand, that we can be comfortable in the GD 376TH down to 12F.
    SOLD my 2017 Momentum 376TH being pulled by a 2014 Ford F-350 Lariat, FX-4, Crew Cab, Longbed, Dually. Not pulling the 5er, catch me on my 2013 CVO Harley Ultra Classic.

Map = states that we've stayed at least one night in our RV.

http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/AR...TNTXUTWYsm.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking to join you at Uncle Fats for dinner tonight. Need to know what time. Please PM me. Heading to Lazydays and show.

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ed, hopefully you got my PM in time for dinner. Had about 30 of us show up, several people I met for the first time. I don’t know if you were one of them.
    Scott and Jan Platt Ocala, FL
    Cameron(Son) & Chica(chihuahua)
    2014 Reflection 337RLS
    2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD 4X4, Crew Cab, Dually, Diesel
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We were there in spirit, just couldn't make the dogs stay locked up for over 12 hours..we did think about it for a moment though. See you in TN
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Marcy, it was nice to meet you and Gary at the show. Missed you at dinner. Hope we get to spend more time with you at TN rally.
    2014 Reflection 337RLS
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We made it for dinner at Uncle Fats Saturday night. Last ones there, but made it. So nice to meet everyone, but didn't realize there was another table until people started to leave. OK, it's time for the name quiz, oops I failed. Stopped at Lazydays on the way out today and should get a quote on a 381M in a couple of days. It was super great to meet you Bill Martin.

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ed, that’s great. Sorry I didn’t realize that was you. I am the long haired guy you sat across from. Hope we all were able to help answer some of your questions. Great that we had Bill there to really help you. Hope to welcome you to the Grand Design family soon!
    2014 Reflection 337RLS
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast