User Tag List

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Gone Traveling
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppy's 5th Wheel View Post
    He may have, this was over a year ago Dick!
    Interesting - wonder why it popped up in my email inbox? When I get an email notice, I go to the thread and never check the dates, assuming it's new.

I just switched to Mac OS Mojave - wonder if it has anything to do with that? Or maybe I'm just getting senile ... Oh well - my problem. I'll just have to watch the dates for a while.

Thanks!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a question I hope someone can answer.

I have a Solitude 2020 310GK and a 2019 F350 tow vehicle. I installed the StopMyTrailer Titan / Brakerite disk brake system in my RV. Everything is working well. However, when the truck is connected every 4 seconds the brake pump gets a quick pulse. On my truck I have set it for Electric / Hydraulic brakes. Bill Halasyn at StopMyTrailer said that he heard of that happening but he was not 100% sure if installing the "Titan BrakeRite EHB Adapter for Ford/Chevy" would stop it. He added that the truck is sending a signal out to check to see if brakes are connected. If it sees the resistance of electric brakes it should stop checking.

Did anyone else have this issue? Will the adapter make it stop? Is it a non issue and to just live with the noise?

Thanks
    Best regards, Lou & Diane Cetrangelo, Saint James, NY
    2019 Ford F350 Lariat | Dually | Diesel | 4x4 | Super Cab | 8' Bed | B&W Goose Ball
    2020 Solitude 310GK | Reese 20k Goosebox |1,550 Watts of Solar | Victron 3k Mutiplus II | 3 SOK 206 AH Batteries | Disk Brakes | MorRide IS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I realize this thread is older but it really helped me with my disc brake install.

Installed EOH brakes from Bill at Stop Your Trailer last week and camped last weekend. First off, Bill was emailed and called no less than 5 times by me. Each time he was Prompt Professional and Knowledgeable. Second, Rob of @Cate&Rob was also quick to reply and share his knowledge of his installation. His “instructions” were very helpful. Thanks to both for their help.

It is a Night and Day difference in the stopping ability, especially noticeable in Atlanta traffic.

The kits have gone up a bit and are hard to get. Just north of $2,700. I was lucky and received one of the last ones Bill had in stock (more are coming) so I didn’t have to wait.

I too choose to NOT use the 19’ Brake Line in the kit instead used 3 x 5’ pieces of line & 2 couplings from auto parts store. I didn’t want to flare, nor did I want 5ft rolled up somewhere. It was easier to work with running down the frame. I also used Adel clamps and T-hose clamps @Luv2Ski used HERE and these Adel Clamps.

Since this was a one man operation for me, it took a bit longer to do. Total 10hrs working a couple of hours a day from storage location after work.

Very much worth the money and effort!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	brake install 1.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	93.8 KB 
ID:	41328Click image for larger version. 

Name:	brake install 2.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	99.8 KB 
ID:	41327
    Last edited by CaptJaC; 06-21-2022 at 01:27 PM.
    U.S. Air Force Retired
    2021 Solitude S-Class 3550BH-R | SumoSprings Trailer Helper Spring | Morryde Rubber Pin Box | Disk Brakes (Stop Your Trailer)
    2020 F350 | SRW | SB | Platinum | 6.7 Diesel | 4x4 | PullRite SuperGlide Hitch 20K

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad it worked out for you, CaptJaC!

P.S. Thanks for your service to our country.
    Steve and Cheryl

2017 Momentum 328M w/Dual Pane Windows and 3rd A/C. Aftermarket mods: Titan EOH Disc Brakes, MORryde IS suspension and Reese 5th Airborne Sidewinder pin box
    2014 Ram 3500 Longhorn Megacab 4x4 DRW with 6.7 HD Cummins Turbo Diesel, AISIN trans, 3.73 axles and a Reese 20K puck mount hitch
    Call sign: AAØSB, Class: Extra

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luv2Ski View Post
    Glad it worked out for you, CaptJaC!

P.S. Thanks for your service to our country.
    Thanks for your support!
    U.S. Air Force Retired
    2021 Solitude S-Class 3550BH-R | SumoSprings Trailer Helper Spring | Morryde Rubber Pin Box | Disk Brakes (Stop Your Trailer)
    2020 F350 | SRW | SB | Platinum | 6.7 Diesel | 4x4 | PullRite SuperGlide Hitch 20K

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011